By Filip Wojcieszyn
ASP.NET net API 2 Recipes will give you the code to resolve a whole diversity of net API difficulties and query marks that you just may well face whilst constructing line-of-business functions. ASP.NET net API 2 Recipes grants an in-depth reason behind each one of those situations and indicates you ways to exploit net API with an unlimited array of .NET program improvement instruments and exterior libraries, to unravel universal enterprise difficulties. learn the way you could construct customized internet companies with ASP.NET net API extra successfully than ever.
Read Online or Download ASP.NET Web API 2 Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach PDF
Best web development books
Our fresh revealed cellular publication positive factors crucial issues it is advisable understand as a fashion designer, developer or cellular strategist on your web pages. You’ll dive deep into the peculiarities of the cellular undefined, discover responsive layout approach, layout styles and optimization suggestions, find out about wireframing and prototyping for cellular in addition to the information for designing with gestures and contact. As an additional, the publication presents insights into the preferred systems similar to iOS, home windows telephone and so on. in addition to introduces constructing and debugging concepts for complex HTML5 internet applications.
Table of Contents
- Foreword through Jeremy Keith
PART I—THE cellular LANDSCAPE
- What’s occurring In cellular? by means of Peter-Paul Koch
- the way forward for cellular by way of Stephanie Rieger
PART II—RESPONSIVE net DESIGN
- Responsive layout method via Trent Walton
- Responsive layout styles by way of Brad Frost
- Optimizing For cellular by way of Dave Olson
PART III—UX layout FOR MOBILE
- Hands-On layout For cellular by way of Dennis Kardys
- Designing For contact via Josh Clark
This is often the book model of the print name. entry to Workshops is on the market via product registration - see directions in again pages of your eBook.
Adobe® Muse™ on Demand
Need solutions fast? Adobe® Muse™ on call for offers these solutions in a visible step by step structure. Ted LoCascio exhibits you precisely what to do via plenty of complete colour illustrations and easy-to-follow directions.
Illustrations with matching steps
Tasks are offered on one or pages
Numbered Steps advisor you thru every one task
Did you recognize? signals you to suggestions and techniques
See additionally issues you to similar details within the book
Inside the Book
• Create and deal with your site web page constitution utilizing the sitemap feature
• make the most of grasp pages, simply as you'll with Adobe InDesign
• vehicle generate navigational menus
• simply fill the browser history with a colour or image
• Resize pages instantly as you upload content
• customise prebuilt slideshow and composition widgets
• Use the States panel to create dynamic buttons and rollovers
• Pin pictures to the browser so that they stay in place as you scroll
• follow results reminiscent of drop shadows, glows, bevels, and nook effects
• make the most of personality, paragraph, and photograph types to speedy follow and edit formatting
• Preview and try out web page contents utilizing the in-app Preview Mode
• Embed arbitrary HTML, reminiscent of a Google map, YouTube video, and Twitter seek widget
Everyone and their puppy desires an API, so that you may still most likely easy methods to construct them.
Tasked with development an API in your corporation yet don't have a clue the place to begin? Taken over an current API and hate it? equipped your personal API and nonetheless hate it? This booklet is for you.
What’s find out how to enhance for an internet long gone wild? That’s effortless. easily scrap the principles you’ve depended on these types of years and embody uncertainty as a center guiding principle of layout. during this useful e-book, veteran developer Rob Larsen outlines the foundations out what he calls The doubtful internet, and exhibits you ideas essential to effectively make the transition.
Additional info for ASP.NET Web API 2 Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
In the case of a traditional form, the HTML helper renders a hidden input field and anti-forgery token is submitted alongside the form data automatically. In the case of an AJAX request, you explicitly read the token value from the rendered hidden input field, and attach it to the request in a custom header field. Listing 1-25. Name); }); }); }); 1-8. NET Web API, requires you to use the session to store some user-specific context on the server side. Web. It also tries to break away from artificial, non-HTTP like concepts, and session is one of them (HTTP is stateless, after all).
Com/scriptcs/scriptcs#getting-scriptcs. WebApi script pack (scriptcs extension). To get started, you first need to install the script pack from NuGet. exe, is not even required, as scriptcs has a built in support for NuGet. csx script that will be your application file and pull the newly installed script pack into the context of your script using an ambient (global) Require
That is because in F# everything is an expression, whereas in those particular cases you are interested in using those as statements only. NET Web API routing mechanisms. It deals with centralized routing and direct (attribute) routing, which was introduced in version 2 of the framework. NET Web API developers about whether routing setup should be a central concern (using centralized routing) or whether it should be closely tied to the resources (using attribute routing). Recipes in this chapter will cover both scenarios, letting you decide which routing mechanism you feel more comfortable with.
ASP.NET Web API 2 Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach by Filip Wojcieszyn